August 24, 2009

happy monday.

today was a good day, well no complaints...so that falls under "good"

i worked 11-7 today, so i got to sleep until 9:00 which was nice. i rode my bike to work, i love it! work was good, i honestly love everyone i work with and all the people who come in to work out everyday, i have like 50 bff's that come in, just random people of all ages! it's really cool.

i didn't do anything fun or exciting tonight, but i got some things done which was really nice, because i really haven't had time to do anything. cleaned my bathtub, sink & whole washroom, did some laundry, cleaned up//organized a bit. sweet!

i've got some fun things to look forward to in the next while :)
♥ going to london this weekend to visit pete's cousins & their kids (i adore them all)
♥ making a scrapbook all about my dad, i am finally ready to do it & i can't wait.
♥ sending lots of snail mail love to some really awesome people
♥ FALL, oh my god. autumn, i love you.
♥ some fun & exciting cupcake orders coming up!
♥ learning to use my new sewing machine
♥ thailand!!! DUH.

have i ever mentioned how much i love minnie mouse she's my favourite.
i really wanna go to disney world (pretttty please pete!) hehehe.
oh LOOK! 2 of my favourite girls ;


so when we fly to thailand we fly to tokyo first and have a 5 hour lay over, so i am hoping to pick up some super cute hello kitty nik naks at the airport, because i imagine they'll be everywhere

so cuuuuute :)

well, i have to go fold my laundry and read my amazing book, LOVE.

hope everyone is having a happy monday. :]

CUPCAKE OF THE DAY ♥ ;

tv dinner cupcakes! haha, amazing. honestly...there's a cupcake for everyone and everything. LOVE

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, so jealous you get to go to Tokyo. It's my dream to go there one day.

    Minnie and Katy Perry, 2 of my favorite girls too haha

    Your blog is really cute and so are you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. have I ever mentioned how much I envy your awesomeness?
    because I do :]
    those cupcakes are fantastic!
    katy and minnie are too cute, love that picture!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. layover in tokyo???? oh fuck....now i'm SUPER jealous. cheap hello kitty stuff? BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. betty - omg i know! i'm so excited. you're SO adorable!

    & miss indie - you're the most awesome, called it! cupcakes! minnie! katy! LOVE.

    carlykins - ahhh, i know. don't worry i will be thinking of you when i buy cute little HK things.

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)