September 12, 2009

s-a-t-u-r-d-a-y




in spirit of tonight. some of my favourite characters from one of my all time favourite movies!

what a beautiful saturday!!!
last night was awesome, and so was today so far.
i slept in! rode my bike to a few garage sales (disappointing)
& then watched gossip girl while pete watched man u on the internet.
now i am starting to get ready, and my bff & her fiance are coming over for dinner!

& THEN, we're going to a 70's disco jack&jill !!!
i gotta go work on my outfit,
and then we're making dinner, drinking wine in my backyard.
and living in out...70's style!

xoxo

CUPCAKE OF THE DAY ♥ ;

mmmm, perfect combo. i want christmasssss

1 comment:

  1. best movie ever i could quote that movie all day long

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)