December 19, 2009

christmas everything.

i am officially done my christmas shopping!
with 6 days to spare :)
i had tons of fun last night at our secret santa party, love my friends soooo much.
this morning i woke up early and went christmas shopping with my mom - we went to chapters, party packagers, winners, kitchen stuff plus and then i got some bows, wrapping paper etc from dollarama. i am stoked that i am finished - now i can focus on ; wrapping my gifts all pretty, and working on two of my homemade gifts i am making people for christmas.

i also plan on watching more christmas movies, always.
& tonight i am going to a christmas open house, to see a lot of amazing people that i haven't seen in a long time :)

happy saturday loves,
get christmasy

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)