January 28, 2010

it's reallllllllly cold out

is january over yet?
actually, i've had a good month...
i'm just so over january & have a lot to look forward to in february.
my workout goal for january was 15 days, & i am at 14 and going to the gym on saturday so i will succeed in my goal, which is pretty good i think for a start.

i've had a good couple of days.
last night we went bridesmaid dress shopping for my bestfriend's wedding in september!
i'm the maid of honour, and i am beyond excited :)
we found the perfeccccct dresses. we're all getting the same colour & designer but different styles which i think is wonderful. mine is so perfect for me!
so since we had so much success we decided to go see the lovely bones - me and my bff had wanted to see if for a while, and we both read and loved the book!
the movie was actually really good, you should check it out if you're looking to go to the movies soon. & while watching the previews (which i loooove) we saw a preview for the john lennon  movie coming out - nowhere boy
i am honestly beyond excited to see this movie, look at my previous post for the trailer. 
oh...my...god.
i want to see it so bad. that's my boy!
& i am excited because pete got me the john lennon biography for christmas and i've been saving it for my trip to mexico to read :) yeyeyeye!
* this all reminded me of how badly i want to get my next tattoo (which is obviously beatles related) yeeee.
so, i mentioned a while ago doing a valentine's day swap!
i didn't forget about you gals :) - i just like finding lots of little cute things for them, and it takes me a while to get enough to feel satisfied ♥
i'm making some valentine's day packages for these cute ladies
♥♥♥
i'm excited!
speaking of being excited, i got my first of the valentine's packages the other day!
it was from the lovely janel :)
& of course it was filled with the cuuuuutest stuff ever,
thank you SO much janel.
you're such a sweet & creative girl.
if you guys haven't checked out her blog, you gotta!
thank you so much, i lovvved everything <3



there was so much cute stuff all wrapped in a sweet way ;;
she gave me lots of cute & crafty tape, some yummy chocolate, a plush kiss,
an adorable yellow bow, a sweet owl card and a bracelet that says "create" on it:)

today was a good day.
i went to the gym with carly and then we went to hatha yoga,
have you ever been? it's incredible and relaxing.
i read a lot of my book, worked on my snail mail and now i am having a cup of tea in my new favourite mug :) cutesssst! from pete's awesome fam.
made an egg white omlette for dinner,
& now...of to watch a movie with my mom! 
have a good night everyone

CUPCAKE OF THE DAY ♥
honestly guys, how can you not love this? cupcake + a tea pot = possibly the cutest combo ever.

4 comments:

  1. i gotta get going on your valentines package. i am so behind with everything...i can't believe it is almost february already and january is almost over!! eeek!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Maid of Honour!!! :) I'm super excited that you are sending me a Valentine package!! :) I've been working on my Valentine cards some more today but tonight is my TV night so they'll have to wait until tomorrow to get finished :) I love the cupcake of the day idea, I think I might steal it and make it cupcake of the week on my blog! If that's okay with you?

    xoxo,
    peace.love.cupcakes!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't great to open you mailbox and find something other than a bill?! hee hee

    That is the sweetest cupcake ever!! :) what a cute little blog you have here..

    I have a little giveaway going on, open till tomorrow.. Check it out if you have a chance. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I am sooo glad that you got it and that you like everything :)
    love love love that cupcake!!
    xoxo
    janel

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)