January 25, 2010

mondaymonday, hi.

rainy monday!
is it just me? or does anyone else wanna put on some rain boots & get a cute umbrella and just dance in the rain and jump in puddles?

rainy days are wonderful, especially when you don't have to wake up & go to work!
today is my first day off, whoa.
i am drinking my morning tea and relaxing.
i just want to stay in bed (&i wish my bubby was here to cuddle)
but i have lots to do today :)
i'm going to the mall to get some more stuff for
my valentine's packages ♥
awww yay.
they are coming along & are cute as can be.
and then i am spending the afternoon with my grandpa <3333
let my grandma have a little break & just hang with him!
after that, i am hitting the gym!
& tonight? bachelor!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of your being off work! If I was I'd totally come puddle jump with you... haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)