January 23, 2010

perfectttt.

saturday!
i had so much fun yesterday, what a fun filled day!
well first off, pete took me to jersey boys on thursday & it was so adorable. loved it :)
yesterday i woke up and headed to the firkin as it was a goodbye lunch for a girl i work with who is leaving, she's such a cool girl and we're all going to miss her! after that i headed to the gym for an hour, and then went & did some errands with my mom!
got a few little nik naks for the valentine's packages that i will be sending♥
we ordered chinese food for dinner, my favourite aunt & uncle ever were here! 
& then i headed to games night with my co-workers, it was sooo fun...
once i got home i played the game "left, right, centre" with the fam! my brother and sister-in-law lindsey were here too, we had a blast & laughed, a lot!
now i'm just relaxing with my giant mug of english breakfast tea,
nothing like a saturday morning breakfast.

i think today i might just take a "me" day,
i've been really run down and exhausted lately, and i want a day to just do nothing & relax.
have a good day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)