February 12, 2010

i'll miss you guys!

i'm so in love!♥
hiiii pals,
so, if you read a few posts down - i mentioned how sad i was that pete and i weren't going to see each other before i went away, and we weren't going to be able to really celebrate valentine's day. welllllllll today my grandparents were over and we were orderng swiss chalet, and blair went to pick it up & then when he came home, there happened to be a really tall, handsome bearded man with red roses in his hand for me! he is SO my knight in shining armor.
so he totally made my day/night/valentine's day.

after dinner, and birthday cake (made by me obvs) we watched (& are still watching) the opening ceremonies. i am so patriotic!
these aren't them - but i found this photo here

well, my lovelies ;;
i am leaving tomorrow morning to go to mexico!
i'll be sure to think of you all while i am laying on the beach, swimming, having unlimited drinks by the pool, and dancing the nights away. hehehe.
i can't wait. heather's wedding is on wednesday, the 17th.

so stoked.
have an amazing week & 
perfect valentine's day!♥

feel free to read all my recent blogs as i've been posting a lot lately.
i promise to catch up on all my blogs next week when i'm home.
& if you're a first time reader, hi! follow me & we can chat soon!
but for now, goodbye blog world,
HELLO MEXICO!

6 comments:

  1. have a safe flight to mexico! you'll be closer to me, but still far. le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have the cutest life.
    happy hearts day!!
    happy mexico day!!
    safe flight and i want to SEE YOU when you get back xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Awwwww Happy Valentine's!! Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute post! Thank you for visiting my blog, come back anytime! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are having a good time! I wanted to let you know that I got your package, you are such a sweetheart!!! I loved it all! :)

    xoxo,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Have a great time in Mexico. That's where I got married :)

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)