February 24, 2010

tanned, kinda.

wednesday loves!

hi girlies :)
i thought i'd post a few photo's of my tan before it's gone.
this snow & cold really takes it away quick :(
although it wasn't that great of weather while we were away, i got a decent tan anyway!
i get so dark in the summer, it's crazy.

i gotta go,
i'm baking team canada cupcakes
for the big game tonight!
we dominated last night...
but tonight - russia.
i am really nervous/excited.
it's going to be the crosby/ovy show.
ahhhhh!



9 comments:

  1. Nice tan! And i have that tank top in pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo jelaous if the tan! I wish we could get some serious sun here in Missouri :) you look gorgeous as usual :)
    xo
    janel

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soooo tan and pretty! Lucky lil gal! I was just saying this morning I look see-through I'm so pale!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get a tan!

    You look cute

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. aren't you just the most gorgeous! jealousss of your long long hair. and the tan looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW you look so pretty sun-kissed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU GIRLS ARE SOOOOOO SWEET :)
    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. you got way more tanned then me...obvi
    i am so pale!! but wait til you see the photos, i got a little tanned...for me!!!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)