February 8, 2010

things i seriously love ; GLEE

things i seriously love ; part two
G L E E
when glee first came out, pete and i were in thailand so i missed a bunch of them - i managed to catch a few and loved them when i watched. but ever since i got it on dvd, i have been in LOVE. they deserve every single bit of hype their getting! this show just makes me happy :) all the characters are adorable, i love the outfits and the songs make me want to dance & giggle.
i am sooo excited for some more episodes to come out!
















5 comments:

  1. I also am in love with Glee! It makes me feel all squishly inside! Haha! :)

    KJ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably one of the very few peple who haven't seen Glee. I must check it out. :)

    xx Love & Aloha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glee is so good! i just got into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE GLEE...can't wait till april. Unfortunate we have the show in Holland :(...

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)