March 1, 2010

mexico! (image heavy)

mexico!
i had so much fun in mexico.
over a year ago one of my best friends got engaged. when she asked me to be a bridesmaid i was so honoured - i was even more excited to be able to stand up for her with 2 of my other best friends. we've all been friends for about 20 years, and that in itself is so special.
heather moved to calgary a few years ago, so although we don't see each other nearly as much as we'd like - we still manage to keep in touch through emails, phone calls and the odd visit.
she is so special to me and i was beyond honoured to be a part of her day.
she met the most perfect man for her, and they are so incredible together!
i am so happy for both of them ♥

because of the time of year, being reading week etc. the trip was quite pricy - so we had to leave all the boyfriends behind. it was sad for me to travel without pete, since i am so used to travelling with him now, but i was so pumped for a girls week.
i got to share a room with 2 of my bestest friends, carly & jenna.

our week was filled with giggles, smiles, laughs, drinks!, dancing, laying by the beach and just having a blast together. i am so glad we're all still the best of friends.
i am such a lucky girl and i love all these girls with all of my heart.
& here's some of my favourite photo's from our trip;;

me & the most beautiful bride ever;
cuddles with my jv;
my girls! on our last night. mango margarita's!;
we loved the mexican restaurant!;
me & greg!;
so sad on our last night. this is our new pal meghan!;
so beautifulllll ;
our beautiful gift from heather. swarovski necklace!;
my bestest friend in the whole world;
i love these girls so much;
<3333;
bath robe party, my girrrrls;
snuggle fest;
all smiles;
oooh, love;
our breakfast on the balcony before heather's big day;
most beautiful bride everrr;
my hair! loved it;
bride & bridesmaids ♥;
friends forever!;
that's a hot bride!;
groom & groomsmen!;
at the head table:) ;
laughs with jenna;
the tequila game! so good!;


2 comments:

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)