March 29, 2010

my room!

happy (&sunny!) tuesday everyone!
i've wanted to do this post for a while, so here it is -
i'm going to take you on a virtual tour of my room!
so come on in :)

my guitar & my cutie photo printer;;

bulletin board & this adorable poster our teens from the ship gave to me & pete;;
book shelf ;;
my new photo garland & amazing frame from my bff (& my piggy bank!);;
my cute little desk ;;
photo's from friends all over the world!;;
my medals from ringette!;;
pictures & some of my cuppycake collection;;
one of my fave photo's of all time, my dad showing his "lucy" lip tattoo on his wedding day & me and my brother with our "lucy" lip tattoo's! + shot glasses from all over + leaf flag:) ;;
rayban sunny's + matt costa poster + james dean poster;;
jules & pete area♥ ;;
my night stand (always a picture of my dad on there♥)
MY CLOSET, love itttt ;;
mirror & so many pictures everywhere!;;
i love cute stuff!;;
possibly my most decorated wall;;
right by my desk / side of my dresser (hello kitty + chace crawford = yeyeye);;
my bed (+ mistletoe all year long);;
my bed made, which doesn't happen often;;
well there you go! you kinda get an idea now. it's such a tiny room but there's so many cute things in it! hehehe. i will miss it when i move out for sure!

3 comments:

  1. cute cute cute!!! I want to a do a post like this now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such an adorable room. loveit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My room looks so boring compared to yours!! :s

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)