March 9, 2010

smile smile smilesssss!

hello tuesday!
another sunny day, no complaints here.
& since it's tuesday again (time flies!)
it's time for -
a photo that makes me smile;;
this was taken two summers ago in bermuda (one of my favourite places) this is me with a bunch of yc's & co-workers from the ship - oh how i miss the days on the dawn and in bermuda. 
what an incredible summer. i love these people so much:)

& on the topic of smiling
i decided to compile a list of songs that make me smile!
at first, i was going to list 10 songs that will make you smile,
but after going through my itunes, i decided it just wasn't enough.
so instead here is -

40 songs that will/might/should make you smile
1) chewing gum - annie
2) come go with me - the beach boys
3) you don't know me - ben folds feat. regina spektor
4) all day - bicycles
5) oogum boogum - brenton wood
6) life, in a nutshell - the barenaked ladies
7) merry happy - kate nash
8) brand new key - melanie saftka
9) turn a square - the shins
10) all my loving - the beatles
11) mushaboom - feist
12) banana pancakes - jack johnson
13) you make my dreams - hall and oates
14) the party - justice feat. uffie
15) valerie - mark ronson feat. amy winehouse
16) mr.pitiful - matt costa
17) love today - mika
18) somebody to love - glee cast!
19) brat pack - the rocket summer
20) i was made for you - she&him
21) jimmy mack - martha & the vandellas
22) holiday - weezer
23) dance with you - the black kids
24) you can't hurry love - the supremes
25) girl i wanna lay you down - jack johnson feat. ALO
26) hanson - if only
27) inside outside - the grates
28) all right now - free
29) be ok - ingrid michaelson
30) alfie - lilly allen
31) dance and boogie - the pipettes
32) try a little tenderness - otis redding
33) stuck in the middle with you - stealers wheel
34) i love you more today than yesterday - stevie wonder
35) ok it's alright with me - eric hutchinson
36) how sweet it is - marvin gaye
37) just dance - lady gaga
38) you make me feel so young - frank sinatra
39) how do you do it - the beatles
40) and your bird can sing - the beatles

hope you are reminded of ones you love & check out some you've never heard.
they're all great songs! love!

okay, gotta go make dinner.
i am going to my first class at driving school tonight.
awkwardddd.
wish me luck.
fml.

CUPCAKE OF THE DAY♥
look at these cutieeeees. i want em all.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, this is kind of funny and really stupid of me.
    I swear I thought I was following your blog, and I've always wondered why I never see any of your posts come through. Well duh, apparently I wasn't following you :P Haha, so now I am and now I get to see each of your lovely posts! :]

    and ohmygosh those are lovely songs!!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)