April 16, 2010

hot!

happy hot as f*ck friday everyone :)
i'm off today & had quite a productive day..
woke up & did some puttering around,
i was supposed to have a driving lesson but my instructor is sick,
so i decided to ride my bike to work because they were having a little birthday celebration for one of my co-workers. then i rode my bike to winners & dollarama. & back to work & then back home! such good exercise, it was nice.
now i am listening to some sweet tunes, and prepping to clean my room & do some craft things!

oooh yesterday i went to ikea & got some super cute stuff,
more about that later

& also, have you entered my giveaway?
if not, check it out in the post below!

this is the first time i've featured a girl on my "hot as fuck friday" segment,
& what hotter girl to feature?
real women have curves!
she's gorgeoussss!
she makes me want red hair, and reminds me that having curves can work to your advantage!







5 comments:

  1. Wow! she IS hot! She brings out the lesbian in me ;) LOL....
    Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed. that woman is steaming hot! not to mention STACKED! :p

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)