April 27, 2010

i'm officially unemployed,
i'm so sad to be done work. i love everyone there so much..
my search for a job in toronto continues,
i need something good to happen soon. i am losing hope.
it's tuesday, so here is a
photo that makes me smile;;
this photo was taken while working on the cruise ship, 2 summers ago. we had a crew party that was "art" themed. we all painted ourselves from head to toe, and this is me painting a heart (obviously) on my friend crocs (short for crocodile, aka craig) he's awesome and this photo brings back lots of memories of that summer!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. hang in there julie!!!!
    something will come up for you.
    you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Miss miss Crocs!! And I miss you Cuppy! Present being sent out in the Post on Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)