April 22, 2010

just breathe.

it's almost friday!
i'm excited about this weekend:)
i've had a very busy couple of days, tonight i am finally getting a chance to catch up on a few things around here which is awesome.
i am excited because i finally get to see my boy this weekend,
i haven't seen him in 2 weeks.
love love love, i can't wait for snuggles.

so, i have big news!
well, not really that big. but -
today i joined weight watchers
i'm really excited. it's going to be horrible, of course..
but it's something i really want to do.
i want to lose 2o pounds & i think i can do it!
it's going to take some getting used to for sure, but i am ready for the challenge.
i will be sure to keep everyone posted on my progress!
i'm already going to the gym quite often, but i will be even more so now.
i am NOT going to give up.
don't let me!
& whenever i think how much it sucks, i have to remember ;;
now, all i need is to hear back from one of these places i've applied to.
THEN i will be happy.
i am losing faith, but i NEED to stay positive! i just have to!

CUPCAKE OF THE DAY ♥
these are sooooo precious. i love sesame street, always will! i think these are adorable :) xo

*all images from we heart it

6 comments:

  1. cute cupcakes!!!! working out is awesome and soo good for you! good luck with your goals! talk to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with weight watchers! I love the cupcakes oh oscar is my favorite!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! That's very awesome! I'm right there with you - gym wise - I'm not going to not go lol I'm gonna do it!

    :) You will do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't give up girl!! You are the most positive person I know so if you give up then I have to give up - and I don't want to give up either ;-) I've almost finished your present.... so keep an eye out for it in the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weight Watchers is not that bad!! I had lost 18 kilos with it a few years back (without even going to the gym). But unfortunately gained it all again. But they changed the concept so I am not sure if I can do if by myself or that I have to join again. It's just loads of money that I can't really effort. But hey you can do it. If you really want it and follow it you will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys are soooooo sweet! seriously.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)