June 14, 2010

monday here we are

still apartment hunting...
i've barely started because i have been so insanely busy!
i just want a perfectly cute place.
like this one would be nice!

i had a busyyyyyyy but fun weekend :)
everything was a success♥
now it's time to relax a little.

i've been so busy that i haven't had time to get a journal for janel's journal challenge,
i think i will go to the gym tonight & get one before hand.

how was your weekend?
perfect i hope.

ps; i am going to catch up on blogs today...promise!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for having a fun and successful weekend! :) I am excited for Janel's Journal challenge...I dont know what to do with my cover though..Hmm. I love that picture...adorable! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could so live there lol! I am doing Janels journal challenge too! So fun

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pic is so cute! I am doing Janel's journal challenge too, need to get started

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ju!

    let me know where in t.o. and how much you're looking to spend and i will keep my eyes peeled!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)