July 27, 2010

birthday card(s)!!!


birthday!!!
hi my little bloggers,
okay so today i was thinking about my birthday -
and i was thinking about all of you, and how awesome you are.
& although it may seem like a lot to ask!
i thought it would be amazing if some of you sent me a birthday card♥
i love birthday cards (or cards of any kind really...)
& since i just moved into my new place, and haven't got any mail yet,
i thought it would be fun to receive cards from all over, from you sweethearts!
it would make me so happy :) honestly!
so if it isn't too much, i would LOVEEEE it if you sent me a birthday card!

my birthday is august 16th! so there's lotsss of time xo

julie / jules / cupcake / the birthday girl
1396 A yonge street - apartment D
TORONTO, ontario
M4T 1Y5

only 2 more days to enter my giveaway!
contest closes on thursday :)
you guys rule.
happy tuesdayyy

a photo that makes me smile;;
this photo was taken last christmas at my "snow ball" christmas party! it's me, my brothers and my sister-in-law! best siblings ever. i love them SO much

9 comments:

  1. That is such a fun picture! I will send you a birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwww will do!! I love mail too ;) I totally get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! I love looking for great birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww i would love to draw you something and send it to you! If that inclueds me too, or just your older bloggers?
    If it include me too do i just write on the back of the envelope julie / jules / cupcake / the birthday girl and then the adress?

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww yay, thank you a lovely little world :)

    becky! i can't wait to get a card from you xo

    this young mama - me too!!! thank you <3

    not just another brick in the wall - i would loveeee that! anyone who wants to send one, it would be amazing. write that info on the front, and then your return if you want on the back! or upper left corner!
    yeyeye xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Address noted! Something will be on its way to TORONTO :) Love getting mail, but unfortunately I never really receive anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wrote down your address, if I don't get a card out to you by your birthday, I'll send a letter or something later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://babynationxo.blogspot.com/
    Today's politics and pop culture from a young liberal's perspective! I follow back=) -love your blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!! Another Leo! :) :)
    I'll send you a card for sure my love
    mail and birthdays just go hand in hand xxx

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)