July 20, 2010

toronto.

toronto, i love you.
i am so in love with this city.
i'm beyond happy with my place, & the area
it's clean, safe, cute & there's so much around!
i can walk pretty much anywhere which i love :)
i'm getting quite cute and cosy in my place,
i still need to unpack some stuff, especially in my room but it's going so well considering it hasn't even been a week!
pete was such a huge help with setting up my place, lifting heavy things for me and putting everything together too!

i worked today and then did a few groceries,
now i am relaxing before bed, hoping to catch up on my book!
listening to jack, listening to the city out my window,LOVE
speaking of jack, the concert was fucking incredible!
wow, i have no words... it couldn't of been more perfect

tomorrow =
working
getting my hair coloured, finally!
hangouts with sarah.
getting organized for my giveaway (ugh, sorry everyone!)

hope everyone is good,
i miss you guys!

10 comments:

  1. So glad you're loving it there so far. Can't wait to see pics of your cute apartment and HAIR!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are getting settled in I can't wait to see pictures!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow looks awsome! I would love to visit one day! Wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love toronto! you are lucky to live there :) such a great city!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i went to the jack johnson concert in my hometown last week too! and it was amazing! i'm glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to go to Toronto. I love Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you like your place! Toronto is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see it! I bet its adorable. :] I would love to visit Toronto someday.

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)