August 18, 2010

hihihi.

hi guys!
geesh, i feel like i haven't really blogged in a while..
but i had a crazy few weeks/month but now i plan on updating a lot more! thanks so much for all the birthday wishes!!!
i had an amazing birthday weekend.
i am SOOOO lucky to have so many amazing people in my life,
i cannot explain how much i love them all!
i also promise to comment and read your blogs more,
i will have time now! yay:) i can't wait to catch up.

today is exciting because it's one month 'till my best friends wedding! eeee! & i am the M.O.H! i could not be more excited
i need to figure out how i am going to do my hair and makeup!
i am also so excited because my bff is coming downtown tomorrow night to get fab to do a trial for her hair and the sleeping over! yesssssss:)

there's so many movies i want to see,
i just went to see scott pilgrim vs. the world
and i LOVEDDDDD it! SO cute, and funny!
it was filmed in toronto too, & they talk about so many canadian things in it, and toronto land marks! so cool!
anyway, i am alive & well
(better than ever!)
lots of updates soon
xoxox

6 comments:

  1. i haven't seen the trailer for it but i obviously want to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heart scott pilgrim. its a problem how much i do! such is life! happy to see you are bloging again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo about how you loved cupcakes before they were cool!!! Glad you are well and sending you a hug! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that photo!!! I def loved them many years before they were cool. Have a great Thursday! <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to know you like that movie. I've been wanting to see it too.
    Love that cupcake pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, I guess! :) Haha. Haha I like the print, I love the patterns on the cupcake. That's exciting about the wedding! I love weddings. :) Have a great time with your friend!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)