August 22, 2010

sunday lovin'

inspirational quote sunday!;;
"the greatest mistake you can make is being afraid of making one" - elbert hubbard

i love that one!
had a relaxing night with my boy last night, so lovely..
today is rainy & gloomy but that's not going to stop us from going to the EX!:)

***
i've been taking pictures of my place, so i will post them this week!
there are still some things i need here & there but it's really coming together.
oh, also i will post photo's of my tattoo!

hope everyone has a happy & relaxing sunday♥
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. the little mermaid ftw...:)
    makes me want to creep into my bed and watch disney movies all day.

    it's rainy and gloomy here too.
    but.
    it's all good:)

    loving your blog, makes me happy!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. disney is the best!

    Can't wait to see all the new pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sighhh little mermaid. <3

    Can't wait to see this tattoo!
    Cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that quote and picture!! Hope all is lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, can't wait to see the tattoo! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)