September 30, 2010

happy friday loves!
i'm off for a good long walk in the park before work..
thanks to everyone who emailed me about being pen pals!
i think i have to cut it off here though, hehehe.
i have lots and am very excited:)
here are some recent photo's.
my hair looks extra dark in them, it's a bit darker now because the red is so hard to maintain and it was looking so dead so i am giving it a nice long break before i go REALLY dark in november.
also,
HAPPY OCTOBER!
my photo challenge with start today! fresh start.
xoxoxo






10 comments:

  1. You are SO pretty! Gorgeous photos! Beautiful smile! :)
    xx Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you're gorgeous girl!! Love your hair, and I love your tattoo! I don't recall seeing it before, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm digging the orange lipstick on your jujubes. is that your new fall thing? then december (christmas) back to red? hehe
    love you, xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cute!! i love your hair :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gawgus in those pics! I really want to dye my hair lately but I have bizarrely light eyebrows and I don't want to have to pencil them in every day. I sent you a letter today! Fun!

    - Becca

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are sooo pretty :) lovely photos. and your tattoo is amazing. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! You have an award waiting for you on my blog! www.shopsealedwithakiss.blogspot.com


    Zoe

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)