September 24, 2010

here today.


when pete and i went to the paul mccartney concert, one of the best moments of the show, was when paul played the song that he wrote for john after he died.. he explained how sometimes someone you love dies, and you never get the chance to say all the things you wanted to say.
just a reminder how lucky we are to be alive, and have people to love in our lives!
i absolutely adore this song, and it gives me chills every time i hear it. i obviously balled my eyes out at the concert when paul played it. i guess the point of this post is ...
never forget to say i love you.

And If I Say I Really Knew You Well
What Would Your Answer Be.
If You Were Here Today.

Ooh- Ooh- Ooh- Here To - Day.

Well Knowing You,
You'd Probably Laugh And Say That We Were Worlds Apart.
If You Were Here Today.
Ooh- Ooh- Ooh- Here To - Day.

But As For Me,
I Still Remember How It Was Before.
And I Am Holding Back The Tears No More.
Ooh- Ooh- Ooh- I Love You, Ooh-

What About The Time We Met,
Well I Suppose That You Could Say That We Were Playing Hard To Get.
Didn't Understand A Thing.
But We Could Always Sing.

What About The Night We Cried,
Because There Wasn't Any Reason Left To Keep It All Inside.
Never Understood A Word.
But You Were Always There With A Smile.

And If I Say I Really Loved You
And Was Glad You Came Along.

If You Were Here Today.
Ooh- Ooh- Ooh- For You Were In My Song.
Ooh- Ooh- Ooh- Here To - Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)