September 5, 2010

september photo update.

happy sunday my loves!
good news...
i KINDA got my camera connection working but it wasn't easy.

here are the photo's from september 2nd, 3rd & 4th
LIFE IS GOOD photo challege!;;

september 2nd;
i was having a really bad day at work on thursday, it was so busy and i was stressing out. my friend natalie came in at 11 & brought me a pumpkin spice latte! my first of the season.
this is awesome not only because it's a pumpkin spice, but because the girl who gave it to me is the sweetest girl ever.
i am so lucky to get to work with such an incredible, strong, kind girl every day! she is too awesome!

september 3rd;
i have mentioned before that my bestie fab lives in the apartment below me which is SOOOOO awesome. i love him so much! & today he said he was making us dinner! it was delicious even though i couldn't finish it. after dinner we went to see the last exorcism. ahhhhh so scary.
i love fab, and his big heart that made us dinner.

september 4th ;
this is a photo of me & pete!
ok, not really.
but kinda BECAUSE i am a cupcake, and he is a wish! pete's last name is whish :) so this is us together, on a birthday bag!
haha i obviously thought this was the cutest thing ever.
in fact, pete pounted it out.
him + me = us ♥

i hope you all have a wonderful sunday.
pete & i are going to st.lawrence market :)
i can't wait. i will take lots of photo's!
& then we're off to oakville for pete's friends going away partyyyy. (& maybe michaels and value village!)

& now for ...
inspirational quote sunday♥ ;
"to see what few have seen, you must go where few have gone" - buddha

5 comments:

  1. eeep pumpkin spice lattes are my favourite! glad that someone surprised you with one on a bad day!

    hope you had fun at st. lawrence market! isn't there an antique show on sundays? that makes it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you are so cute. i love that you're both on the bag haha. adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had my first pumpkin spice latte of the season yet!! I'm hoping it will today though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pumpkinspicelattes. YUM.
    What a sweet friend.

    So cute your boyfriend pointed out the bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that's so sweet of your friend! Well, both of your friends! Haha. That food looks delicious. Mmm! Hope you had fun in Oakville! Did you hit up Whole Foods while you were there? Haha. That's the closest Whole Foods to me and I always have to stop buy to get some cheese & olives! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)