September 14, 2010

wedding!!!!

bff love ♥!
so, as i mentioned earlier this week on my blog (and lots of times in the last well...year or so) my bff carly is getting married this saturday!!!
i am the maid of honour and am so excited:)
carly and i have been friends for over 20 years,
and she is one of the most important people in my life. she's such an amazing person, she's a wonderful nurse, and honestly the best friend of all time.
we talk on the phone every single day and i know her better than i know anyone.
i feel so thankful to have her in my life, and i try to tell her that all the time.
she's marrying the greatest guy ever, who is also a dear friend of mine.
i am sooo excited for them to share their life together!
this saturday is going to be beyond magical...
i loveeeeee my dress , it's SOOO pretty!
& i can't wait to see everyone all dressed up,
but most of all see my bff as a bride.
i am getting chills just thinking of it!
i love weddings!
& of course i promise to take soooo many pictures!!!
my next few days are going to be beyond busy! eeeee!
also, did i mention who was baking the cupcakes?!
me of course!!!

*wednesday ; carly is coming to my work to get her hair done and then we are doing lunch together. later on fab, natalie, robyn and pete are coming over for a pizza/top model party! (how appropriate, haha), packing up my bag..
*thursday ; getting all waxed and touched up at work, lol. the rehearsal dinner! and then drinks and snacks after.
*friday ; doing some errands in the morning, groceries, and then baking about
150 cupcakes!!!!!:), then heading to car's for a bff pre-wedding sleepover and girs night :)
*saturday ; WEDDING DAY! going to my work to all get our hair done and then to the venue and then carly and derek are getting married!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

anyway, sorry for my excitement,
i really can't help it!
have an amazing week...
and i promise to come back next week as a full time blogger.
you guys rock!

lovelovelove;;





5 comments:

  1. Aw!!!! What a great week/weekend it'll be!!! Congrats to your bff! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet happy post! And you seriously have the best smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks michelle! i can't wait! :)

    and a lovelylittleworld, awwww you are making me blush. THANKYOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! You are adorable together! Best friends are the best. Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Good luck on the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! :) You two look like the best of friends!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)