October 29, 2010

friday!

FRIDAY LOVIN'
& happy halloweekend friends!

so, last night...
i was sitting in my living room, painting my toes bright pink (for my costume!) and watching little shop of horrors which by the way is AMAZING, i hadn't seen it in so long.
anyway, so i am sitting there, watching...


& then i see it...
A MOUSE!!!
and let me tell you guys, i have a SERIOUS fear of mice. i just hate rodents.
i could kill 20 spiders but seeing a mouse is like my biggest fear.
and figures, it was the one day that pete wasn't there to protect me! hahaha.
so i called him basically crying!
it was such a funny situation when i look back now.
so pete did research and saw that mice had the smell of peppermint so i was running around my place spraying this peppermint spray, lololol.
i also called my bff fab (who lives downstairs) and once he got home he was like "JULESSSS, you can't go to sleep with a mouse in here" - so he had a trap downstairs, and brought it up and then said he would check on it this morning (because, of course i was really not down for seeing a dead mouse in a mouse trap!) and guess what! it was in the trap this morning!
(sorry if anyone likes mice, or thinks i am a bad person for doing this, but i realllllly don't want little mice hanging around my cute-as-can-be apartment)
so all of this seemed a bit ironic because tomorrow at work i am dressing up as...
MY GIRL, MINNIE MOUSE♥

so, today is friday but i do have to work tomorrow. hmph!
today is also one of my bestie's birthday's! jordan!
so after work i am getting all katy perry'd up and going to celebrate with him & lots of friends.
tomorrow at work i will be minnie mouse,
and then go out again for round 2, with my russell brand by my side!

today is also hot as f*#k friday!
this weeks hottie is penn badgley♥
i like him in gossip girl, but since there are so many other cute boys on that show it's hard to focus on just him. but when i saw easy A a few weeks ago, i was like WHOA babe alert! he was so adorable in it. (& i LOVED the movie by the way!)
so here is this yummy babe for you to enjoy today;





happy halloween everyone!
have so much fun, take lots of photo's
& be safe
xoxoxo

6 comments:

  1. I hate mouse aswell!! We have had them a few times in the house and also in my room iiieeeeee....

    Penn is soooo HOT!!! Why aren't there any cute guys here in Holland?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oufttt. Penn is seriously hot! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your weekend!! And how cute minnie mouse!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I love that movie too! It is too cute! I would have freaked out over that mouse.. haha Hope you have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Shop is one of my all time favorite movies. I can remember watching it as a kid with my mom! such a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhhhh! Bummer about you finding a mouse! That's awesome that in the morning it was all taken care of though, haha. And I definitely LOLed when you said you were dressing up as Minnie Mouse! hehe too funny. :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)