October 4, 2010

monday updatin'

i feel like i have so much to blog about! so this is a warning for a lot of posts coming up in the near future.

i had a wonderful weekend! so much fun. saturday night was nuit blanche in toronto, it's an all night party of art exhibits all over the city. i didn't see anything especially amazing, but it was so fun going on adventures all around toronto, with some of the best people ever! we had a great night, and didn't get home until about 4:30 am.

pete and i obviously slept in on sunday and then went to the danforth for a little hangout! it was lovely of course. we had the most epic lunch ever at this cute little greek place that i love. i had a grilled chicken greek salad and it was perfection. & then last night we went to see the movie social network, and i personally loved it. it was so well done. has anyone else seen it yet?


today is my day off. i must admit i am loving monday's off, because it sortof becomes a "me" day. today i baked cupcakes for my friend natalie's sons 5th birthday - i brought them to work and surprised her! and since i was already baking some, i brought some to the guys who work in the italian restaurant right by my place, the guys who call me BELLA every day, and always make my day. they deserved some cupcakes! after that i went to timothy's for a bit to catch up on a few things, and had a delicious hot chocolate (it has been really chilly this weekend, and i kinda love it! shhh!)

so a couple of exciting blog related things!! ;;
♥ i have 300 followers! and wow, i cannot thank you enough. this is so exciting. and instead of doing a giveaway now, i am waiting a bit because i am going to do a christmas themed giveaway! and trusssst me, it is going to be beyond amazzzzzing!:)

♥ i still need to do a photo post of wedding photo's from my bff's wedding! i can't wait to share them with everyone.

♥ i am going to do a new little segment all about TORONTO! i love this city and i remember a while back one of you guys said i should post some pictures of the city, so i decided i will do a few different blog posts featuring different areas of the city. i have 2 to share with you very soon and i can't wait!

♥ BEST OF THAILAND! last year around this time me and my boy went to thailand for a month and had the most amazing trip ever! i want to share a bunch of my favourite photo's and adventures with you all :)

so there are a few things for now!..
also here are my daily photo's for

october 2nd;;
this was taken at the top of the bridge at nathan phillips square, downtown toronto. on nuit blanche night. it was an awesome view!

oct 3rd;
inspire!
cutest ever. this was the top of a little store on the danforth.

oct 4th;
this was today at timothy's.
my little working station! LOVE.
CUPCAKE OF THE DAY ♥ ;;
how frigging cute are these? so pretty & perfect for a wedding!

now off to finish cleaning my apartment & then GOSSIP GIRL...
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your town!

    Youre the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my girls in teacher's college is Greek and she lived in North York and was ALWAYS taking about how great the Danforth is. I have never been, never ever. I always make her meet me in Hamilton bc I'm too afraid to drive to TO... sad eh? lol
    Now I'm thinking I've been passing up something great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see the social network! Glad to know someone really liked it.
    A christmas giveaway?! That is too awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read more! Check it everyday Jules, just to see if there is something that can brighting up my day! But since every post does that I know that I am good here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh i want to see social network!

    andd, how funny, i said to ivan last week that i should give people on my blog a little photo tour of stoney creek/hamilton. maybe not as awesome as toronto, haha, but still interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had such a fun weekend! I'm craving some hot chocolate now, hehe. Congrats on 300 followers! That's so awesome! You have tons of exciting things coming up on the blog, I can't wait. I'm especially excited for the Toronto part! I love to find new places to go when I come to Toronto!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)