October 10, 2010

thanksgiving.

happy thanksgiving everyone!
today was the most beautiful day ever...
i am loving this weather & sunshine.
today i am thankful for so much!
my life, my health, my family, friends & boyfriend,
& of course all of you!!! ♥

here are some photo's of a few of the people i am VERY thankful for!;;

my mom, my everything;
my boyfriend pete, he makes me so happy;
my 2 bestfriends carly & tara, i would be lost without them;

my main fags! fab, peter & jordan. you guys are my life!;
my 2 big brothers and my new sister-in-law. you guys are the best EVER;
my grandpa and grandma, i adore them so much;
my girls! jenna, heather & carly. & our mexico trip!love!;

4 comments:

  1. Aw this is such a cute post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your hair! Also, your grandparents are so cute! You're so lucky to still have them <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. your grandparents are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, happy (belated) thanksgiving to you too! What a sweet post. :)

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)