November 24, 2010

day 2

day 2;
a photo of you and someone you've been close with for a while

these are my girls! jenna, carly & heather.
we've been best friends since early elementary school and they are so important to me:)
i love how no matter what, or how long it's been since we've talked, when we're all together. it's like we were never apart.
this past february heather got married in mexico! me, jenna & carly were her bridesmaids and it was so wonderful to be a part of her special day. we had an amazing week together ♥

**
i am glad some other people share a love for hanson!
i was listening to "snowed in" this morning & tonight!!
after work me & pete headed to canadian tire where i got my cute little mini tree!
i decorated & it looks pretty cute!
i have my pine scented candle burning, so it's like it's a real tree!
now pete and i are drinking some hot chocolate & watching 30 rock:)

i thought of something fun for my christmas giveaway...
a CHRISTMAS mix cd! (or 2)
ooooh, i can't wait to pick all the best songs

♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Mmm I want to buy a ton of Christmas-y scented candles!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)