November 28, 2010

day 4, 5, & 6

day 4 is a photo of your night, but i haven't uploaded the pics yet so i will post that later..

day 5;
a picture of your favourite memory.
i obviously couldn't choose just one,
so i picked a few recent ones really special to me.

so i chose 3.

my entire trip to thailand with pete,
one adventure after another with the love of my life♥

my brothers wedding day!
it was so wonderful to be with my family who i love more than anything, and so special that he married the coolest girl ever, i finally have a sister:)

seeing paul mccartney live,
i know it sounds silly...but it was one of the best days of my life!
i cried like 5 times! hahaha



day 6;
a picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day-
i couldn't really pick anyone, but i would say zooey because she is the cutest ever and i would want to look at all her pretty dresses! hehe

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to trade places with ZD too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I'd love to trade places with her!
    PS: thats a cuteeee wedding photo of all you guys♥


    xo

    kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the photos you posted!! :)

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)