November 14, 2010

fiorio dayskies,

sunday, funday!
it's really gloomy here in toronto,
last night i watched the leaf game (puke),
wrote some letters,
& watched my friend vanessa on saturday night live!

my internet has been down for 2 or 3 days, so i'm at the starbucks across the street. sipping a peppermint mocha,
the cutest little boy is with his daddy next to me.
omg, cutest!

we did our draw for our giant secret santa today & i am so pumped about who i got! someone sooooo awesome, i can get him such an amazing gift!:)

so today is FIORIO day! it's an event for my work, where all the salons get together for some presentations, fashion shows, awards (i am nominated for one!), dinner, drinks & dancing.
i am kinda excited actually!
i am excited to wear a really cute outfit.
i will post photo's i promise.

also, next week i have decided i am going back to DARK hair!
it's been a few years since i've been reaaaally dark..
but lately i've been really craving it.
& i LOVE my red hair, but it's so much work, and after working at a salon i realize how much damage you do by colouring your hair constantly, so i want to go dark for a while and give it a nice break! & i think i will do a cute peek-a-boo streak of another colour to stay funky! like in the 3rd photo;
so here is me with dark hair;;






i'm off to go get ready now!
i will leave you will an inspirational quote, since it's
inspirational quote sunday♥
"success is no accident, it is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, LOVE of what you are doing"
-Pele

5 comments:

  1. wow, that sounds like such a fun day!!! what award are you nominated for, receptionist with the best smile? prettiest girl? probably both!! anyway, have so much fun today :) and yay dark hair!! haha...red IS fun but dark is fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went from red to brown.
    I actually like it, made me feel better about myself hehe.
    You look cute with brown hair, so i say... DO IT♥


    xo

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you look so pretty with brown hair! But I think you could pull off any coloured hair, haha.

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)