November 18, 2010

i'm sick
the last 2 days i've had a horrible headache, stuffy nose, and an achey body.
i needed to take today to rest and get some sleep before it gets worse.
i'm feeling a bit better now.
today i watched one of my favourite movies to get me in the holiday spirit;
i swear i've seen it a hundred times.
& i still love it.

fun weekend ahead,
* tomorrow = getting my hair done, back to dark:)
* saturday night = bff night/sleepover! wine, sex & the city, & movie night
* sunday = santa claus parade, going home to pickering, home cooked meal:)
* monday = shopping, bringing home my CHRISTMAS stuff to start decorating my apartment!
i promise i will posts lots of pictures!

xoxo

oh & ps - thank you for all your kind words yesterday on my dad's birthday,
you guys really are something special!

5 comments:

  1. feel better! and hooray for christmas vacation! and hooray... SANTA CLAUS PARADE! i'll be there too... i can't miss it!

    have fun with the decorating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel better soon I have been sick for 3 weeks it sucks!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get better really soon! Have a fantastic weekend, it sounds like it's going to be a good one. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon! I have had the same thing but it's on it's way out now (I hope!)

    I have passed on the "One Lovely Blog" Award to you :) x

    http://deerlittlefawn.blogspot.com/2010/11/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)