December 4, 2010

I LOVE NY!

i'm on a bus to new yorkkkkk!
yeyeyeye:)
we are so excited!
we're currently stuck at the border and it's 12:30 but
"i'm too excited to sleepppppppp"!!!
by 7am will with be in NYC with a very busy/tight schedule...
hehehe

i can't wait to see how cute and christmasy everything is&heartsl
ESPECIALLY rockafeller centre

& something even moooooore exciting ;;
we're meeting up with our pal vanessa (she's on SNL now, omg amazing...i know!)
we're going to the snl after party :):):):):)
& then meeting her & another friend (ben♥!!) from the ship on sunday for dinner
life is good GREAT!
have an amazing weekend my loves
xoxoxo


3 comments:

  1. I am SO jealous! I came over to New York four years ago and I miss it. Can't wait to go back. Have fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow! sooooo exciting! i grew up on snl...that is amazing you know someone on the show! eeeeks! have the best time!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)