January 20, 2011

friends, i'm alive!
but bad news -
my laptop crashed, and i lost everything, yes...everything!
i have most of my photo's on usb's, and facebook (thank goodness for facebook...) but you know how it is, i just feel lost!
i have had my laptop for almost 7 years and it has had a good run, and i look forward to getting a new one in the next few months, but i am definitely bummed out.
i have had a rough week but i am going to focus on the good, and the good is gonna come!!!

sorry for my lack of updates, i have totally wanted to blog lately but haven't been able to because of my lack of computer:(

so i will do my best to update you when i can! and read your updates too. lots of love to my little bloggers

♥♥♥


5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that, love! Computer troubles are always so stressful and I've been there so many times! 7yrs is a good run though!
    I hope everything works out, pretty! Stay positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( oh so upsetting to lose your computer.
    i think its about to turn to good things for you...started with a leaf win last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...well maybe it's good news in disguise; an excuseto get a NEW ONE! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my laptop died too! but luckily my dad's computer friend was able to recover everything! =) sorry about yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhhh, what a bummer Jules!!! I hope you have an AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL week to make up for it!!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)