February 23, 2011

favourite movie wednesdays!

the life of a cupcake introduces...
favourite movie wednesdays!♥

i have a new feature to add to my blog...
movies are such a big part of my life, and i am a huge geek like that!
i own so many movies, and i LOVE going to the movies, it makes me feel like a kid!
so on wednesday's i am going to post a video from one of my favourite movies every week! there are so many cute clips to share with you guys! so i hope you enjoy:)


the first clip is from one of my favourite movies of all time... troop beverly hills!
this movie IS my childhood. i swear i know every word of this movie and love it so so much! i've seen it 100 times, i swear...and it NEVER gets old!

here is an amazing clip from this movie,
and absolute classic!
(and if you are a rilo kiley fan, you are probably aware that jenny lewis is in this movie, and that she does reference "the freddie" in one of her songs!)

6 comments:

  1. Oooh this is going to be a fun weekly post! :] I've never seen this movie, but I'm totally going to watch it now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He PERMED me!!! *shreaks* I love that movie too :)

    Cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss indie my love, it willlll be fun! and you def need to watch it i have a feeling you will love it!

    sherixfirefly - HAHAHAHAHAH! such a classic line from that movie! love:)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. "We don't need no stinking badges!" haha, loved that movie as a kid too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This movie is so cute I love it!
    I will love reading these posts, I am also such a movie geek! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this movie! I used to watch it over and over on the disney channel! I love when that lady says she "we don't need no stinking patches!" HAHA!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)