February 4, 2011

sun & sand here we come!

cuba here we come!!!♥
so i ended up getting the time off work next week which means..
pete & i are heading to CUBA:)
we leave sunday night and get back reallllly late on friday!
so 5 full days which i am more than happy about!

our resort looks soooo amazing.
so fingers crossed for beautiful weather,
either way i know we'll have the most wonderful time!♥

so, tonight i am very busy getting things together and getting organized.
tomorrow i work & then we are heading to my friends - matt & allison's
which i am really really looking forward to! i haven't seen that group of friends in way too long and they are all soooo awesome :)

so i better head back to packing & such...
i promise to take lots of photo's
(& actually post them!)
sometimes i slack, but this time i won't.

ooh also today was a good day at work...
my friend anya did my hair again & added some red highlights and it looks amazing, and she is amazing!!!

you can't see in this photo,
but i just like my photobooth!

9 comments:

  1. Have fun in Cuba!!! I'm from Puerto Rico 2 islands to the right in a map lol the weather should be yumm, go to the beach and have fun! Im heading to NYC on Monday I wanna get cold!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo jealous you're going to Cuba! Have a great time love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun, I'm so jealous! Although I go to Rome in April so it's not so bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah!
    Have fun!
    I'm so jealous!!!

    Ayeisha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea for cuba!
    yea for coming over to hang out before you go!
    yea for fun hair!

    see you tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky girl! So happy you get to getaway to somewhere beautiful for awhile!

    Your hair looks fab, gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty pic of u. glad sum1 is gonna B n sum warm sun away from snow.(bah!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow. my family is from cuba but i've never been. they said i shouldn't visit while castro is around. i hope to see many photographs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cuba! Awesome. Have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)