February 14, 2011

valentine's day is for lovers!

happy valentine's day my little love bugs!

we had SO much fun in cuba this past week:)
i think 5 days is the perfect amount of time for all an inclusive for me. we had a very relaxing week...hanging by the pool, on the beach, loving the ocean, the sunsets, the night life, meeting new people, spending time together, doing all the activities!
we had a great time. pete and i travel so well together - it's just wonderful. the only thing that wasn't that great was the food, ughhh yeah not very good at all. the good part about that is that we didn't pig out all week, so really...it worked out well! haha
i got a killer tan, especially since we were only there for 5 days, the weather was perfect - hot & sunny...except the last day was overcast. but overall...perfect!

we got home late on friday night (4am)
& then i worked saturday (crazy, i know)
then headed to pickering for my grandpa's 89th birthday!!!
yesterday pete and i just hung out, watched the grammy's! it was good but i was disappointed in a lot of the winners.
today is my day off, and on this day of love i am currently at my fave lil' spot across the street...timothy's!
going to do some errands after this,
& then baking valentine's cupcakes!,
& then cleaning my place,
& then getting ready for my dinner date with my boy:)
after dinner we are going to play scrabble, snuggle and watch a movie. a perfect night with my valentine♥

here are a few nerdy photo's of me on photobooth that i took this morning ; kinda valentines-ish

i hope you guys all have an amazing valentine's day, no matter where you are or who you are with - remember that there is love everywhere!

and i loveeeee all of you cuties,
thanks for being so awesome;)







7 comments:

  1. So jeally of your vacation. Glad you had a great time! Happy Valentines Dayyyy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back julie!
    you look so sun*kissed and happy :)
    glad to hear you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your headband!

    PS. I have given your blog an award in my lastest post :]

    Ayeisha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you guys had such a great time!! I'd loveeee to be on the beach somewhere right about now, too.

    You are the prettiest little thang. Love that headband and all the cute vday stuff!

    Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. You always make me smile so big.
    So happy ive gotten to know you.
    Wish Canada wasn't so far away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that's awesome you had such a good time! Bummer that the food wasn't so great though! & WHOA you got really tanned for being there for 5 days! Haha. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)