March 16, 2011

across the universe.

favouriiiite movie wednesday♥
this weeks favourite movie is
across the universe♥
when this movie first came out...and i saw the previews, i was kinda worried they would ruin the music of the greatest band of all time. but i LOVE this movie! their versions of beatles songs are absolutely beautiful. such a wonderful movie - if you haven't seen it.. DO IT!
i must admit, it's a lot more meaningful if you're a beatles fan but either way it is simply wonderful. i love this song from the movie, perrrrfect;;


6 comments:

  1. AHHHH! I looove this movie so so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i agree...this movie is really beautiful!

    with love,

    a lifelong beatles fan :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie, I absolutely love this movie too! I don't think they could have done a better job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorites!!!! I confess I bought the soundtrack an listened for like two months straight! Love that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that this song is the best adaptation by far. I am a huuuuuuuuuge Beatles fan but I must say... I actually like this version better than the original!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great movie!! I haven't seen it in quite a while, I should re-watch it! I totally have a crush on Jim Sturgess, haah!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)