March 7, 2011

hi monday.

monday already?
hmph.

hope everyone had a good weekend!
i had a good one for sure.
saturday after work pete & i headed to my bffs to celebrate her birthday. we had a great time:) as always! and yesterday we went to the food show downtown which was awesome and delicious!

today was my day off and i had a very productive one i must say
- cleaned my room
- organized my book shelf
- cleaned my washroom
- went for a nice long walk
- did a few errands
- swept & swiffered

now i am listening to sweet tunes and drinking green tea.
tonight i am going to write out some cards/letters,
finish tidying up,
read my book,
watch gossip girl.

geek;;




oh also, i can't stop listening to this;

4 comments:

  1. Awwww so cute! Love the shirt and sounds like a perfect day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feels good to be so productive, right?!
    This is the cutest sweater, I love it.
    Have fun finishing your stuff. Xo.

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)