March 8, 2011

pancake tuesday:)

happy pancake tuesday!
today is shrove tuesday:) & ever since i was little i have had pancakes on this day!
& pancakes rule because they remind me of my dad & anything that reminds me of him is amazing! (which is a lot of things)
my dad used to always make us pancakes for dinner & make me mini pancakes, that were so cute♥ once i saved one on my dresser for like a week, lol.
tonight after work i am going to make pancakes for fab & jordan and then we're going to watch glee :) :) :)
eat pancakes today & love it!



all images from here

5 comments:

  1. YUM! I love pancakes for dinner.
    Can't wait to watch Glee!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all i gotta say (type) is the pancake pix make me hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those coloured pancakes are too awesome. Happy pancake day for yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)