April 17, 2011

busy as a bee



[i lovvvve this print. so perfect. found it on pinterest,obvs]

my cute little pals..
i had a wonderful week this week! :)

things are really looking up for me and i couldn't be happier.

this week is going to be very fun && busy! my favourite...


monday ; errands, taxes, shopping in pickering then heading back to toronto to have a "billy madison" movie night with my friend nat.

tuesday ; work && then the return of GLEE!!! so having my gays over to watch.

wednesday ; work && then hopefully going to the jays game

thursday ; work && looking for a new dress (pay day!) and going to my friends cd release party:)

friday ; good friday! OFF. spending the day with my love.. & baking cupcakes

saturday ; work && bringing in a cupcake order, going to a friends champagne birthday party at her parents art gallery. it's a classy affair:)

sunday ; coming home to pickering with my boy for easter dinner with the fam


i also have quite a few things i plan on blogging about this week!

i just need to find the time!

i hope everyone had a wonderful weekend

4 comments:

  1. Finding the time can be so hard, but on the bright side that means your "offline" life is rich and full of fun! Have a great week, love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes jenny, you are so right. you have a great week too love xo

    yes kimberly, you are right. always busy busy busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy easter julie! hope your busy week has been good :)
    i missed the show last night, was hoping to go but im out of town visiting my mom. hope it was a good time!
    have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)