June 14, 2011

outfit?

my lame attempt at an outfit post.
so, the odd time i post my outfit on here but not very often.
mostly because they are akward, non professional looking photo's i take myself.
if i had time, and someone to take cutesy outfit posts for me i would do them more often - but, i don't! so for now you are stuck with these.
this is what i wore on june 10th (our anniversary!)
i bought this dress at forever 21 in new york when pete and i were working on the ship, and i always love it for summer time. such a pretty colour:)

dress ; forever 21 (NYC)
earring ; forever 21 (toronto)
necklace ; lavish & squaler
belt ; thrifted from pete's mom
purse ; spring

♥♥♥
gotta go...
GAME TIME!!! go canucks go:)




10 comments:

  1. Hey this is how I do my outfit posts too! ;)
    You look adorable!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute jules, but I wamma see more of the earrings. are they seashells, feathers, what? you look great though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit post!!!! that dress is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that dress is so pretty - and you look sooo darling. <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. this dress is sooo pretty and so are you, obviously. your hair looks shorter, did you get it chopped off? or maybe that's just a shorter layer in front...hehe.

    stoked to see you soon for the meetup!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress. Forever 21 has the best stuff sometimes. :) More outfit post I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable outfit! pretty in pink

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the outfit! I have that purse!! (only mine is black):)

    kmesimplify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are gorgeous! Absolutely Stunning outfit!! Very cute blog!!

    cambria
    www.camabia.com

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)