June 13, 2011

random monday post.

hello:)

i had wonderful, busy, perfect weekend. i feel like i needed today off to catch up because it was so busy! pete and i had a great anniversary - thank you all for your ever so sweet & kind comments!:) & also i had SO much fun at the glee concert. i will post more about it later.

today is a special day because it the birthday of my darling pal carly!
i have known carly for so long now (how long car? maybe about 10 years...whoa!)
and she is one of the sweetest, cutest, most kind and loving girls i know. she's very special to me even though we don't get to see each other that often she always has her very own spot in my heart. she is honestly just THE BEST!
caramel, my sweet friend...happy 25th birthday:)
wishing you another amazing year of life!!
i love you♥

so since having my new job, i have to take the subway to work. my commute is not bad at all. only takes me about 20 minutes. but i must admit, i like taking the subway. i enjoy people watching and just experiencing that every day. i also love that i have extra time to read since i can't always find the time to read as much as i would like. since taking the subway i have flown through some good books. one i just finished (in like 2 days) and can't believe i've never read before is... tuesdays with morrie:)
if you haven't read it, you should. it's such a beautiful & inspiring story.
i love books that make you think & appreciate everything around you.
(one of my favourite things about this book was i borrowed it from my mom, and inside was a little sticker with my grandma's name & address on it. i love that i loved it and it was hers)
WHOA - as i was typing about my grandma (who passed away) and is my dad's mom. a framed picture of my dad (who is also in heaven) fell off my wall.
WHOAWHOAWHOA. anyone believe in that kind of stuff?
that was a sign! they are both watching over me!
also, while we are on the topic of suggestion.
who has the new death cab album?
is anyone else as in love as i am?!
i was really hoping i wouldn't be let down since i used to LOVE death cab for cutie with all my heart, and it turns out...i'm not! at all. i totally adore their new album "codes and keys" if you're a fan and haven't checked out their new album, then get all over that!
i think that's all for now for my monday ramblings.
just uploading some new photo's on to my mac. will post some soon.
promise
xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE Tuesdays with Morrie! Such an inspiring read :)

    P.S. I love your blog! I just started following it recently :)

    kmesimplify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read Tuesdays with Morrie a few years ago. Very inspiring. I think we always get what we need when we need it.{although, it may not be what we want or thought we needed}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuesdays with Morrie is one of my brother's favourite books... I've been meaning to pick it up. Maybe I will today :D

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)