June 8, 2011

toronto blogger meet up!

hey my toronto girls!
well, it seems like everyone is keen on the july 9th date, so july 9th it is!
it's official - our toronto blogger meet up with take place on :
saturday, july 9th in kensington market!
♥♥♥
we can spend the next few weeks brainstorming on what we'll do etc..
i know not everyone is coming right from toronto, so i wanted to ask what time we should start it? i was thinking maybe 2pm? or 3pm? that way it will still (hopefully) be sunny and it also gives out of towners some time to get in.
what do you think?!
also - if you are definitely coming comment here so we can get a list going :)
yay!!!
so excited!
xoxoxo

9 comments:

  1. SO COMING! I'm guessing Carly & I will come up together one way or another! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am definitely coming! i will be at your place at 8am ;) ok, i won't, but that's how excited i'll be! 2 sounds good! (but i'm kind of close-ish so maybe get other opinions on that)
    oh my gosh! i can't wait!! (but i'm also super nervous already!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! hehe
    I'll make a cute poster!
    I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEEE I'MTOOEXCITEDTOUSETHESPACEBAR!!!!







    (yes that means i'm coming)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooooooooooooooooooooo in!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm in :)
    and i live in the city, so any time is fine.
    where are we meeting? is that decided yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally coming!! I'm so excited for this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can ladies attend if they have crappy blogs that need inspiration and help?

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)