July 12, 2011

so much to update!


well, hello there!
how is everyone? simply wonderful i hope:)
i miss you guys! i have been so busy doing lots of fun summery things!
i will check out your blogs this week and leave some comment love (promisssse!)
i feel like i have so much to say, i will break it down into a few exciting points!

1) had an amazing baby shower for my sister-in-law on sunday. it was so cute, and i am soooo excited to be an aunty! i keep buying cutesy little things for my future niece. i will post photo's from the shower later this week!

2) i am blogging for my work! and LOVING it. i have been doing a post a day for the most part. please feel free to check out my blog posts on the S-Trip! website :):):) mine are the cutesty bubbly ones:) hehehe!

3) i am gathering lots of cute goodies for a giveaway in the next week or so! stay tuneddd!!!

4) BOOT CAMP! my friend just told me about a boot camp that is in the park across the street from my apartment... i am thinking of signing up for a 4 week program. twice a week! apparently they really kick your ass. but i am soooo ready for a good work out program! i miss going to the gym.

5) i am moving! becauseeee.... i am getting a place with pete! :)
we are so excited. we are looking at places now and hoping to find something in the next few weeks so we can start planning to big move. i love my little apartment and am really going to miss it, but am excited to get another cute place, with my cutie! so exciting!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome that you guys are going to live together...Make sure you have a spare bedroom when I come and visit :p x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun stuff julie!

    i just became an auntie a month ago and it is the BEST!!! you are going to love it :)
    and YEA for you and pete!!!! moving in is so much fun!!!!! what area of TO are you looking at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you are having a busy but great summer!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw! congrats on moving in with your boy :) Thats exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh so many exciting things! :) I've got a baby shower to go to on Saturday! I would love to sign up for some sort of boot camp. hmmmmmm I wonder if there are any around here, haha. Have fun apartment hunting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're going to love living with Pete! Living together adds such a fun dimension to a relationship, and I think strengthens an already strong relationship! You & Pete seem fabulous together so I know you're going to love it! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)