August 10, 2011

almost 27.

wow, i can't believe that in 6 days i will be 27 years old.
it feels crazy. i am kind of dreading it to be honest. i don't wanna grow up! ever!
i didn't do very good with my "26 things to do before i'm 27" list, although i may be able to scratch a few off in the next few days. my excuse is that i was too busy doing other fun stuff!

1. learn a song on guitar

2. go to centre island

3. bake banana muffins (grama's best ever)

4. watch roller derby or go roller skating

5. do a photoshoot with a photographer friend

6. go to a drag show

7. go strawberry picking

8. go to snakes and lattes

9. go to the drive in

10. make a scrapbook

11. go to the zoo

12. get a massage

13. have a facial

14. buy something from victoria secret

15. spend a rainy day, watching movies in my pj's

16. make stuffed peppers. mmm!

17. take a class somewhere

18. get a celebrity to tweet at me

19. drive on the highway

20. find a job that makes me happy:)

21. make cheesecake

22. spend a day at st.lawrence market

23. go to 3 concerts

24. make a vodka watermelon

25 .have a paul rudd movie marathon

26. go on a trip to chicago :)


if you haven't already - ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! SEE POST BELOW, ONLY ONE MORE DAY LEFT:)


8 comments:

  1. I love your list. My birthday is coming up soon- I think I might make one too! Happy early birthday.

    -Chey
    the oBITCHuaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks chey!
    you should do it, it's fun!!!:)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a list at 26 and the things I didn't check off I pushed over to 27 :) Enjoy your next couple of days as a 26 year old. XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally hope you get a celebrity to tweet at you!
    that would rule!

    http://katiediditt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. 27 was the best year of my LIFE! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww yay! I will be 27 too, in 13 days! ;)
    That's pretty cool :)
    I wish I could enter your giveaway!!!!! But I feel guilty because I already won one of your amazing giveaways! ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh girl live it up I am going to be 37 in less than a month and I am telling you my thirties have been awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy early birthday jules. you look great. look at all the things you DID do! :) i still say, that's pretty darn amazing.

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)