August 3, 2011

august goals!


august ♥
july goals wrap up:)
+ host a lovely baby shower for my sister-in-law
+ go for a nice long bike ride (in pickering)
+ cross atleast 5 more things off my "26 before 27" list :(
+ start de-cluttering my apartment (looks like i will be moving soon)
+ make one dinner recipe & one dessert recipe (out of my collection of recipes i've been saving) (i made one dinner, but not dessert)
+ make some yummy summer drinks out of my lcbo summer drink book!
+ go on more after dinner walks in the neighbourhood
+ go to a BLUE JAYS game!

i can't believe august is here already. am i the only one excited for fall? i can't wait
(shhhh) i like summer too, obvs!
august goals:):)
* successfully take part in boot camp & my own little work out routine
* work on my happiness project:) - get it started!
* set up my blog features// some fun new things for my blog!
* pack up apartment & de-clutter
* do a photo shoot of my apartment
* get some sweet stuff for our place/ find a place!
* clean out my closet - fill at least one bag for good will
* make a mini cuba scrapbook of pete & i's trip

4 comments:

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)