August 14, 2011

sunday:)

oh hiiii sunday!♥
what a lazy day today has been. i must admit, it's kinda nice though.
had a great time with friends last night at my place & then supermarket for dancing.
i got so spoiled from my friends, they are all too sweet.
pete & i woke up and headed to scallywags to watch some soccer, i had my favvvvourite thing from there - french onion soup. SO yummy.
now we are just relaxing and watching movies. i need to do a bit of packing too! we move in 16 days (omg!) i really need to get going.
this is a really busy week for me.
boot camp x2, my birthday! + dinner date, birthday dinner with the fam, cupcake order, & then heading up north for a work conference next weekend.
time to get productive.
how was your weekend?!
xxoo

2 comments:

  1. I went to Paris a few weeks ago and tried French onion soup for the first time (although there, it's just "onion soup" obviously). I am obsessed with the stuff now.
    I went to visit family yesterday, in celebration of my first Sunday off work in 11 months x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable!!! Good luck with the move, and boot camp.. and this week in general!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)