November 11, 2011

11.11.11 // remember // day 3 of happy

7 days of happy - day 3

The Beatles have changed my life. I know that they are one of the most famous and recognizable bands in the world, and that a lot of people love them. I am a HUGE Beatle fan. I listen to them all the time, I quote their beautiful lyrics every day, and I truly believe that all you need is love. Last year when Pete took me to see Paul McCartney, it was actually one of the best nights of my life! To hear him play so many of the songs I grew up to and adore was simply wonderful! I may or may not of cried three times (lolz). My mom and dad's wedding song was here, there and everywhere (another reason the beatles won my heart!)

I have two beatles tattoo's * all you need is love && let it be.

The Beatles always put me in a happy mood. I think their way of love, and beliefs and passion are a lot like my outlook on life. I say this as I happen to be watching a Paul McCartney DVD... hehehe. I hope someday I can have my first dance to a beatles song at my wedding ♥ but how could I possibly choose just one?!

2 comments:

  1. I am 100% with you on this. The Beatles are my favourite band of ALL TIME and Eoin and I have also talked about using one of their songs for our wedding but, as you said, how do you pick just one?!?!! I am thinking the Something by Jim Sturgess because it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)