November 13, 2011

7 days of happy - day 4:)

7 days of happy - day 4 (sorry, i missed a day!)

Sunday is my favourite day of the week! I always loved Sunday's. When I was younger it was the day I played Ringette (which I loved so much!!) & a day to relax and spend time with my family. I used to love the feeling of Sunday. My dad always watched football all day and we all got to just chill out. It was also a nice family dinner day.

In the more recent years Sunday is my day for me! I love getting to sleep in a bit, relax with a good book & a tea, and spend time with my hunky man. Pete and I usually have fun afternoons plans on Sunday and we get to just veg out on Sunday night. It's simply perfect! Although it's nothing too specific, Sunday does make me HAPPY! (& what perfect day to post this!)

♥ sunday ♥

1 comment:

  1. sundays are the best days!!!
    they also make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)