November 15, 2011

7 days of happy - day 7:)

7 days of happy - day 7!

So over the past week I have featured a different kind of happy for each day, and I saved the best for last! My boyfriend Pete is the most amazing boy in the world ♥ I feel so lucky to have him in my life and it feels amazing to have my perfect match :) Before I met Pete I used to always wait for the day to find someone I could just be myself with and love & spoil and it seemed impossible until I met him.

Time has literally flown by! It's already been 3 & a half years of LOVE, and I can't wait for so many more years to come. I don't want to get too sappy (too late?) So, I will leave it with saying I love him SO much it's silly! Hehehe...

Happiness Overload!
life.is.good:)

4 comments:

  1. julie, all 7, of your happy post days, were like a burst of sunshine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i remember having those conversations with you..."we're nice aren't we? why can't we find boyfriends" haha and then it happened almost at the exact same time for the both of us! so glad you found your happiness jujubes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww this is so sweet, you two look perfect tofether! X

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)